Pronexus VBVoice™ Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software has been used by our insurance customers and partners to create and deploy IVR applications including:
- Auto-attendants: Many of our insurance customers use a voice-driven auto-attendant IVR built by VBVoice to direct telephone calls to the appropriate extension based on selections made by the caller. They replace or help human operators by greeting the caller with a welcome message, playing product information messages and routing the call to the right destination. Auto-attendants can also be integrated with a number of call management functions, for example an automatic call distributor (ACD).
- Bill reminders: Based on the CMS data, insurance companies can use IVR solutions to call remind customers that their loan payment is overdue.
- Custom IVR: VBVoice makes it easy for developers to create custom insurance IVR applications for any project.
- Customer notification: Insurance companies can use an IVR solution to notify their customers of important matters such as their claim status or pay-out.
- Customer self-service: Increasingly, insurance companies are looking for ways to simplify incoming phone call procedures and save money in overhead costs. An insurance IVR application built with VBVoice helps our customers become more productive by letting the phone system provide callers with information, and allowing them to perform routine tasks such as address changes.
IVR Advantages for Insurance Companies
IVR applications built by VBVoice suit the special requirements of insurance IVR solutions for the following reasons:
- The Language control in VBVoice allows you to develop multilingual insurance IVR applications without re-writing the call-flow. It supports English, French, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Japanese, German, or any user-defined language. System prompts are included for the built-in languages.
- VBVoice leverages industry-standard programming language that insurance IVR developers already know. Programming in VB, VB.NET, C#, eliminates the need to learn proprietary languages and shortens the learning curve.
- VBVoice offers completely customizable voice controls. Functionality of all controls can be customized by adding VB, VB.NET or C# code to the events for an IVR solution built specific for your needs.
- VBVoice allows for the development of insurance IVR solutions with industry-standard support for call routing, status, and transferring to the appropriate department or agent.