Travel & Tourism
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions built with Pronexus VBVoice™ IVR software have been used by our travel and tourism customers and partners serving this market to create and deploy IVR applications including:
- Auto-attendants: Many of our customers in travel and tourism use a voice-driven auto-attendant IVR built by VBVoice to direct telephone calls to the appropriate extension based on selections made by the caller. They replace or help human operators by greeting the caller with a welcome message and routing the call to the right destination. Auto-attendants can also be integrated with a number of call management functions, for example, an automatic call distributor (ACD).
- Customer notifications: Customers in travel and tourism are looking for a solution that is able to quickly deliver time-critical information to customers located anywhere at any time. IVR applications built with VBVoice enable the delivery of time-sensitive information, such as weather changes and scheduling delays.
- Customer self-service: Increasingly, customers in travel and tourism are looking for ways to simplify incoming phone call procedures and save money in overhead costs. An IVR application built with VBVoice helps our customers become more productive by letting the phone system gather caller information, verify caller identity and determine the best service representative to handle the request.
- Customer surveys: Survey IVRs developed with VBVoice are a simple and cost-effective way for our customers in travel and tourism to automatically survey their customers by phone after flights, etc. Respondents can either dial in to complete the surveys or a dialer can make outbound calls to the respondents. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party, who in turn simply listens to the recorded survey and presses their dial pad to record their response.
- Custom IVR: VBVoice makes it easy for developers to create custom IVR applications for any project.
IVR Advantages for Travel and Tourism
IVR applications built by VBVoice suit the special requirements of customers in travel and tourism for the following reasons:
- The Language control in VBVoice allows you to develop multilingual IVR applications for travel and tourism without re-writing the call-flow so that you can communicate with residents who speak various languages. It supports English, French, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Japanese, German, or any user-defined language. System prompts are included for the built-in languages.
- VBVoice leverags industry-standard programming language that developers already know. Programming in VB, VB.NET, C#, eliminates the need to learn proprietary languages and shortens the learning curve.
- VBVoice offers completely customizable voice controls. Functionality of all controls can be customized by adding VB, VB.NET or C# code to the events for an IVR solution built specific for the needs of your office.
- VBVoice allows developing IVR solutions with industry-standard support for call routing, status, and transferring to the appropriate agent.