Pronexus VBVoice™ 11 with VB Enhanced Security™ and Rock Solid Stability™ now available for download.
With 11 comes VBVoice’s new user experience, with a new color design and icons that are in step with Microsoft® Windows® 10. The result is an even more intuitive development experience, allowing developers to build applications even faster. VBVoice 11 also introduces our new high availability licensing that enables you to take full advantage of VMware® cluster environments and our new version control capabilities, which allow serialization and change tracking of your VBVoice applications.
VBVoice 11 synchronizes all of Pronexus’ offerings with support for in Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Windows Server® 2019 Standard using Visual Studio® 2019.
Download VBVoice interactive voice response (IVR) platform maker toolkit today to discover how easy it is to develop an IVR application.
The newest version of VBVoice introduces our new high availability licensing, a new user experience, centralized and remote diagnostic logging and more.
Read the full press release here.
• New licensing model is automated.
• Auto Updater: Auto Updater checks periodically for new software versions, saving you time and effort.
• Announce: The newest version of Announce allows you to select the input and output audio device of your choice.
• SIP: SIP support for outbound proxies improves service quality.
• Modularity has been redesigned for higher densities and improved stability.
• Improved security and stability: New Runtime Manager functionality has been added to increase security and stability.
• High Availability (HA): Our new HA licensing offers developers the ability to provide continuous operational VBVoice service.
• Diagnostic Logs Collector: To quickly collect all the diagnostic logs needed to be sent to Pronexus support, a new item has been added to the support section of the VBVoice Control Panel. Just select the Collect Logs menu item and choose an output path and all the necessary logs will be saved in a compressed (zipped) file, ready to be sent to Pronexus support.
• Remote Diagnostic Logging: This feature allows developers to override default logging settings so that VIL logs can be sent to subscribers through transmission control protocol (TCP) instead of taking up local disk space.
• New Format for Serializing Controls’ Properties: Previously, the properties of VBVoice components were saved in .resx files in a binary format, preventing a comparison of different versions in source control. The current version replaces the binary data with clear, readable text, so changes can be easily traced and modifications can be done without opening the project in Visual Studio.
• Media Resource Control Protocol (MRCP) Performance Enhancements: A new VBVMrcpClient (version 2) has been added to offer developers a version that is able to handle more load than VBVMrcpClient version 1. Version 2 also offers redundancy and load balancing.
• Dial Control Enhancements: This feature is applicable to session initiation protocol (SIP) calls and offers more intelligent dial control behaviors.
• Call Control RawCallInfo: Using Pronexus Call Control, the RawCalInfo property of Linegroup is able to retrieve all custom headers and most standard headers.
• Automatic Generation of Crash Dumps: A new setting in the VBVoice Control Panel allows automatic creation of memory dumps to be sent to support for analyzing memory violations.
FREE IVR TOOLKIT
Get VBVoice 11
Create advanced, cloud-ready IVR applications with drag & drop simplicity.