VBVoice Sunset Policy
SUPPORTED VERSIONS OF VBVOICE AND OTHER 3RD PARTY NOTICES
Pronexus offers technical support for the most current version of our interactive voice response (IVR) products, as well as the two previous versions. However, Pronexus will only fix defects/bugs in the most current version, and will not propagate defect/bug fixes to previous releases. When a product or product version is scheduled for sunset, a notification will appear on this page indicating the date when technical support will be discontinued.
Sunset/Support End Date
Dialogic SR 5.1.1
Dialogic discontinued support for SR 5.1.1 on December 31st, 2007. Pronexus is therefore not able to provide support for this service release from January 1st, 2008 on.
If you have Dialogic SR 6.0 and above compatible voice boards and encounter a problem that is diagnosed to be Dialogic specific, you will be required to upgrade to Dialogic SR 6.0 and a higher version of VBVoice to continue resolution of your problem. Escalation requests involving Dialogic Support requires a current Per-Unit Plan which is an annual Maintenance and Support fee applied to all supported Dialogic products.
Also as of January 1st, 2008 Pronexus will no longer support configuration for voice boards not supported under Dialogic SR 6.0 and above.
Third Party End of Life Notices
Microsoft: View all Microsoft Support Lifecycle notices here.
- Nuance announced October 2, 2015 the End of General Availability for Nuance Recognizer 9 and Vocalizer 5.0. These products have been replaced by Nuance Recognizer 10.2 and Vocalizer 5.7.
End of General Availability: December 31, 2015
End of Expansion Availability: March 31, 2017
Maintenance & Support
End of Primary Support: December 31, 2016
End of Sustaining Support: March 31, 2018
- End of support for Microsoft Windows Server 2003: Pronexus will not support VBVoice systems using Windows Server 2003 post July 15, 2015. We advise our customers not to plan new systems on Server 2003 and to take measures to upgrade before July 15, 2015. Current installations will continue to work but we cannot support an OS that is not supported by the manufacturer.
- Dialogic HMP 2.0 has not been available for purchase since September 2008. Support ended December 30, 2008. The migration plan is to upgrade your IVR to HMP 3.0 using the latest Service Update that VBVoice supports.
- Nuance Speechify has been discontinued and can no longer be sold. We recommend looking into other options using MRCP with VBVoice.
- Nuance RealSpeak 4.5 has reached end of life as of March 31, 2013 but will be supported by Nuance until March 31, 2014. We recommend replacing with Nuance Vocalizer 5.0.
- Nuance ASR 8.5 has reached end of life as of March 31, 2012 and is no longer supported by Nuance (March 31, 2013). We recommend using the current Nuance Recognizer 10.x that is supported by VBVoice.
Please contact your account manager or email@example.com for any questions.