Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions built with Pronexus VBVoice™ IVR software have been used by our transportation customers and partners serving this market to create and deploy IVR applications including:
- Auto-attendants: Many of our transportation customers use a voice-driven auto-attendant IVR built by VBVoice to direct telephone calls to the appropriate extension based on selections made by the caller. They replace or help human operators by greeting the caller with a welcome message and routing the call to the right destination. Auto-attendants can also be integrated with a number of call management functions, for example an automatic call distributor.
- Customer notifications: Transportation providers today are looking for a solution that is able to quickly deliver time-critical information to customers and employees located anywhere at any time. IVR applications built with VBVoice enable the delivery of time-sensitive information, such as weather delays and scheduling changes.
- Customer self-service: Increasingly, transportation providers are looking for ways to simplify incoming phone call procedures and save money in overhead costs. An IVR automation application built by VBVoice helps transportation providers instantly become more productive by letting the phone system gather caller information, verify caller identity and determine the best service representative to handle the request.
- Customer surveys: Survey IVRs developed with VBVoice are a a simple and cost-effective way for transportation providers to automatically survey customers by phone after they have provided service. Respondents can either dial in to complete the surveys, or a dialer can make outbound calls to the respondents. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party, who in turn simply listens to the recorded survey and presses their dial pad to record their response .
- Custom IVR: VBVoice makes it easy for developers to create custom IVR applications for any project.
IVR Advantages for Transportation
IVR applications built by VBVoice suit the special requirements of transportation IVR solutions for the following reasons:
- The Language control in VBVoice allows you to develop multilingual transportation IVR applications without re-writing the call flow. It supports English, French, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Japanese, German, or any user-defined language. System prompts are included for the built-in languages
- VBVoice leverags industry-standard programming language that transportation IVR developers already know. Programming in VB, VB.NET, C#, eliminates the need to learn proprietary languages and shortens the learning curve
- VBVoice offers completely customizable voice controls. Functionality of all controls can be customized by adding VB, VB.NET or C# code to the events for a transportation IVR solution built specifically for your needs
- VBVoice allows for the development of IVR solutions with industry-standard support for call routing, status, and transferring to the appropriate agent