Government offices at all levels have begun to utilize Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications to communicate with their residents and employees. IVR solutions built with Pronexus VBVoice™ IVR software have been used by our government customers and partners serving this market to create and deploy IVR solutions including:
- Auto-attendants: Many government offices and agencies have begun to use a voice-driven auto-attendant IVR built by VBVoice to direct telephone calls to the appropriate extension based on selections made by the caller. They replace or help human operators by greeting the caller with a welcome message and routing the call to the right destination. Auto attendants can also be integrated with a number of call management functions, for example an automatic call distributor (ACD).
- License, tax, and ticket reminders: VBVoice makes it easy for government offices and agencies that are responsible for collecting license fees, taxes, and unpaid tickets to develop outbound IVR applications that remind residents that a payment is due.
- Telephone notifications: Government offices and agencies are looking for a solution that is able to quickly deliver time-sensitive information to customers and employees located anywhere at any time. IVR applications built with VBVoice enable the delivery of time-sensitive information, such as weather notifications, flight delays and changes.
- Custom IVR: VBVoice makes it easy to create custom IVR applications for any project.
IVR Advantages for Government
IVR applications built by VBVoice suit the special requirements of government agencies and offices for the following reasons:
- The Language control in VBVoice allows you to develop multilingual government IVR applications without re-writing the call-flow so that you can communicate with residents who speak various languages. It supports English, French, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Japanese, German, or any user-defined language. System prompts are included for the built-in languages.
- VBVoice leverags industry-standard programming language that developers already know. Programming in VB, VB.NET, C#, eliminates the need to learn proprietary languages and shortens the learning curve.
- VBVoice offers completely customizable voice controls. Functionality of all controls can be customized by adding VB, VB.NET or C# code to the events for an IVR solution built specific for the needs of your office.
- VBVoice allows for the development of IVR solutions with industry standard support for call routing, status, and transferring to the office, agency, or official.