Pronexus VBVoice™ Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software has been used by our general business customers and partners to create and deploy IVR applications including:
- Auto-attendants: Many of our business customers use a voice-driven auto-attendant IVR built by VBVoice to direct telephone calls to the appropriate extension based on selections made by the caller. They replace or help human operators by greeting the caller with a welcome message and routing the call to the right destination. Auto-attendants can also be integrated with a number of call management functions, for example an automatic call distributor (ACD).
- Bill reminders: A solution developed with VBVoice can help businesses selling post-paid products and services call overdue accounts and remind them that their bill/payment is late.
- Customer self-service automation: Increasingly, general businesses are looking for ways to simplify incoming phone call procedures and save money in overhead costs. An IVR application built by VBVoice helps our customers become more productive by letting the phone system gather caller information, verify caller identity and determine the best service representative to handle the request.
- Inventory and reporting: Manufacturing and retail-based businesses can leverage IVR solutions to enable remote vendors, stores, and employees to report inventory and sales information from any wireless phone.
- Telephone notifications: Most businesses are looking for a solution to deliver time-critical information via outbound calls to any desk or wireless phone. A solution built by VBVoice can be used to deliver any important announcements.
- Telephone surveys: Survey IVRs developed with VBVoice are a simple and cost-effective way for businesses to automatically survey customers by phone. Respondents can either dial in to complete the surveys, or a dialer can make outbound calls to the respondents. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party, who in turn simply listens to the recorded survey and presses their dial pad to record their response.
- Custom IVR: VBVoice makes it easy for developers to create custom IVR applications for any project.
IVR Advantages for Businesses
IVR applications built by VBVoice suit the special requirements of general business IVR solutions for the following reasons:
- The Language control in VBVoice allows you to develop multilingual business IVR applications without re-writing the call-flow. It supports English, French, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Japanese, German, or any user-defined language. System prompts are included for the built-in languages.
- VBVoice leverags industry-standard programming language that business IVR developers already know. Programming in VB, VB.NET, C#, eliminates the need to learn proprietary languages and shortens the learning curve.
- VBVoice offers completely customizable voice controls. Functionality of all controls can be customized by adding VB, VB.NET or C# code to the events for an IVR solution built specific for your needs.
- VBVoice allows developing IVR solutions with industry-standard support for call routing, status, and transferring to the appropriate department or agent.