Save Time with Predictive Dialer IVR
A predictive dialer interactive voice response (IVR) is a computerized outbound call processing system designed to maintain a high level of utilization and cost efficiency in the call center. The IVR's dialer automatically calls a list of telephone numbers, screens the unnecessary calls, such as answering machines and busy signals, and then connects a waiting representative with the customer.
Example of Predictive Dialer IVR Applications
- Banking: Debt collection
- Telemarketing: political surveys, market research, charities
- Utility companies: planned outage notification, outstanding bill payment notifications
- General business: mass notifications, those who make continuous outbound calls
Benefits of Using Predictive Dialer IVR
- Save agents' time: a dialer detects disconnected phone numbers, or fax machines and passes only live calls to agents
- Save management's time: do-not-call lists, leads and call-backs can be managed automatically
- Boost agent morale: remove the tedious task of manually dialing and the frustration of not achieving the target calls and figures
- Provide real-time feedback: the manager can monitor and maintain optimum performance and productivity. More calls placed means better efficiency and more revenue
A predictive dialer developed with Pronexus VBVoice™ makes it easy to filter out unproductive calls and spares the agent from having to wait for the phone to be answered. Because of this, agents can better focus on phone conversation with customers and improve customer service along with your company's bottom line.